Our Top Ten Favorite Attractions in Caribbean
Many singles enjoy taking a Caribbean cruise for the warm climate, picturesque tropical islands, and laid-back island lifestyle. While every Caribbean cruise itinerary varies on what particular islands your ship will visit, each island exudes its own unique charm. We asked Shelby Bergeron, SinglesCruise.com’s lead cruise director and seasoned Caribbean cruiser to share her list of must-see attractions for singles at some popular Caribbean destinations:
- St. Thomas: Take the SinglesCruise.com catamaran tour - Captain Joe and his crew will take you on an amazing snorkeling journey where you will see incredible sea life up close. Visit Paradise Point where you will get the ultimate view of St. Thomas and be sure to enjoy the island’s famous Bushwhacker frozen cocktail.
- Nassau: Visit the gorgeous resort and beach side on Paradise Island and head to Senor Frogs for tasty margaritas and dancing.
- San Juan: Check out the island’s magnificent rainforest with its waterfalls and abundant wildlife, and the Old Fort – a historical monument where they once kept prisoners.
- Cozumel: Interact with playful dolphins in their natural habitat on the Dolphin Tour. You will never forget this once in a lifetime experience. Top off your day with a visit to Carlos and Charlie’s for a delicious pina colada.
- Costa Rica: Speed through the rain forest on an adrenaline-pumping zip line tour at 100 feet above ground. This is the most exciting way to experience the country’s lush tropical rainforests.
- Belize: Take a cave tubing tour where you actually get to float on a tube through an authentic cave full of stalagmites and stalactites, listening to the echoes that surround you. You can also opt to tour the breathtaking Mayan Ruins and learn about their fascinating culture and history.
- St. Lucia: The beautiful twin mountains called Pitons will consume you upon arrival on this island; they are a wonder to the eye and call to be photographed.
- Panama Canal: Cruising through the Panama Canal is a must-do sometime in your life to see the most influential man-made creation in the history of our time. You will see and learn how water is displaced after many years of engineering by some of the bravest and most ingenious men of the century.
- Ocho Rios: Tube down the river to get a true Jamaican experience! The natives help you float in the right direction and sing Bob Marley along with you while you enjoy your fun river tubing journey. Top off your adventurous day with a party at Margaritaville!
- Barbados: Make sure you take the city tour for a great way to gain some historic perspective of this special island. You will likely run into a monkey or two as well as the famous Boat Yard bar where the party always is!
According to Shelby, the best part of taking a Caribbean singles cruise is having the opportunity to explore these great sights with the new singles friends you have made during your trip.<< Back To List