We’ve arranged singles cruises for 15,000 guests. And through the years there are certain things we’ve come to realize can help each guest have a more enjoyable singles cruise. Here are three of the top things we’ve seen that can mean the difference between a “good” singles cruise and a life-changing “best experience of my life” singles cruise!
1. Not getting on our exclusive SinglesCruise.com message boards or involved in our private Facebook group prior to your trip.
- We understand some people are cautious about social media and some don’t want to bother with the computer but really they simply miss out on meeting potential friends before they get on board.
- Often those who interact before the cruise tend to build faster friendships when they board, leaving those that didn’t decide to log on, left out (or at least feeling a little out of the loop on the first day!).
2. Not flying in for the pre-cruise meet and greet.
- For each cruise, we offer an option to arrive the night before and stay at a hotel near the cruise port. It’s true you are going to have to tack on some extra money if you come in a day before but it’s WELL worth it! Not only do you meet half the group in person before you get on the ship, you are not rushed or worried that your flight will be cancelled or delayed, and you start your vacation well rested and ready to rock!
3. Not pre-booking our private excursions.
- It’s understandable to want to “play it by ear,” after all, it’s your vacation! But this is part of cruising. If you don’t pre-book with us, not only will you miss out on cool adventures with new single friends you will be stressed about finding something to do and someone to do it with.
- We plan these excursions in order to ENHANCE your vacation; we choose tried and true excursions with trustworthy vendors that we know our groups love so you can rest assured you are going to enjoy your day.
- If you book excursions on your own you will almost certainly be the only single, grouped in with couples and families. But if you book our tours you will definitely be sight-seeing with other singles and depending on the size of the group we even offer private single cruise departures.
Your SinglesCruise.com Lead Cruise Director,