» 

» 

» 

Med Cruise

Med Cruise Options
Susanmarie
Posted: Thursday, March 08, 2012 9:32:10 AM
Groups: Member , Singles Cruise Star Board Group

My dream has been to get to the Med for many years...I couldn't find anyone to go with so I'm going solo. I am, however sharing a cabin with another person on this singles cruise organization. I am not sure who...if one of you put in for a room mate, I might be her. Ladies, of course! :-)

I believe that we'll all have a great time since we pretty much have the same idea here: VACATION, SITE SEEING AND FUN!

A few of my goals is to experience the amazing cuisine and wines in Italy and France, to be in the Pope's audience, see everything I can and do it in those 7 days. I know the excursions are expensive and wondering if anyone is just going to venture out if a port excursion isn't what it's cracked up to be? I will definitely pay for the Vatican tour and a few others but I'm thinking maybe exploring on my own if any of you want to join me. Can you tell I'm excited and it's only March?

BTW, my air fare cost the same amount as the cruise. Did you all find that to be true as well?
Darn those air lines, the Middle East and the economy for charging $552.00 for taxes and fuel.

Is anyone flying out of Chicago, by chance? I'm on Air Canada to and from.

Ciao!

Boardbender
Posted: Thursday, March 08, 2012 10:18:07 AM

Groups: Member

If you get a chance try and get on to the facebook page. It will be eayier getting answers. But welcome to the group most of us are like you and have tthe samer idea for our vacations. Walter