» 

» 

» 

Cruise June 26-July , 2011

Cruise June 26-July , 2011 Options
scubamom1202
Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:41:36 PM
Groups: Member

Hi! I'm new here and was wondering if anyone is going on the cruise June 26-July 3, 2011 I've never done a singles trip before and could use some advice!
JBurrows
Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 9:40:33 PM

Groups: Member , Singles Cruise Star Board Group

A friend and I are going. It looks like it will be a good group and a good time. This isn't my first cruise, but my first with SC. All the reviews are great, and everyone has been very nice about responding. If you click on the cruise, you can see some of the people that are signed up, but SC has told me that there are more people than it shows on the cruise list. You can also check out the theme nights. You should have a great time. It's my first real vacation in years, and I am really looking forward to it. Check out some of the info tabs and you can find a sample of a few days' activities. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Jerri
Users browsing this topic

» 
Cruise Forums

» 
Explorer Forum

» 
Cruise June 26-July , 2011