Departing March 16, 2024 in Manila, Philippines
- Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
- March 16, 2024 (Saturday)
- Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
- March 26, 2024 (Tuesday)
- Your flight should depart in the afternoon since we have an early morning flight arriving from Puerto Princesa.
- Manila, Philippines
- Bohol, Philippines
- Cebu, Philippines
- Palawan, Philippines
March 16, 2024 (Saturday) - Arrival Day (Manila)
- Feel free to arrive any time today and you will be provided with a transfer to our group hotel in Manila. If you arrive prior to 3:00 PM you will be met by the group host; after that you will be met by a driver.
- Today is a day to relax and get adjusted to your new time zone.
March 17, 2024 (Sunday) - Intramuros Tour (Manila)
- If you want to know about Manila's rich history, there's no better place to be but in Intramuros. Also known as Old Manila, Intramuros is home to the city's iconic and historic landmarks that have been built during the Spanish occupation in the Philippines. We will tour with a local guide.
March 18, 2024 (Monday) - Flight to Bohol / Free Time (Bohol)
- Today we have an early flight to Bohol where upon arrival we'll be transferred to our group hotel resort where you can enjoy the amazing beach and pool or visit the nearby town of Panglao by tricycle.
March 19, 2024 (Tuesday) - Bohol Island Tour (Bohol)
- Our full day tour of Bohol includes all the highlights of this island. We visit the famous Chocolate Hills, views the cute tarsiers at the Tarsier Sanctuary, and leisurely lunch buffet onboard a cruise on the Luboc River.
March 20, 2024 (Wednesday) - Panglao Island Hopping (Bohol)
- Today we visit a couple of islands as we explore the waters off the coast of Bohol. We have to a chance to do some snorkeling at our first stop and rhen we head to a sandbar know as Virgin Island.
March 21, 2024 (Thursday) - Ferry To Cebu / Countryside Tour / House Of Lechon Dinner (Cebu)
- We start our day with an early ferry ride to Cebu.
- After arrival on cebu we will be picked up for an afternoon tour of the Cebu countryside. Stops will include the Temple of Leah, Sirao Gardens for some Instagram worthy picks, and TOPS for an amazing view over Cebu City.
- We will have dinner at the famous House Of Lechon before heading to the hotel to check in.
March 22, 2024 (Friday) - Whaleshark Swimming / Kawasan Falls Canyoneering (Cebu)
- We start today extremely early at 3:00 AM for the drive down to Oslob to swim with the whalesharks.
- After our swim we head to Kawasan Falls for a couple of hours of canyoneering down the three levels of falls that make up Kawasan Falls. The cool mountain waters feels absolutely amazing on a warm day.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the falls before you finish your canyoneering experience.
March 23, 2024 (Saturday) - Fiight To Palawan / Free Time (Palawan)
- Today we have an early flight to Palawan where upon arrival we'll be transferred to our group hotel resort where you can relax and emjoy some free time.
March 24, 2024 (Sunday) - Mangrove Paddle Boat / Lunch / Underground River (Palawan)
- Our first activity of the day will be a ride onboard a paddle boat with a local guide who will share the importance of the mangrove forest we are visiting.
- Next we explore the Underground River, an absolutely impressive cave system with an expansive river and cave system.
- Depending on timing we will have lunch at a local restaurant, either before or after visiting the Underground River.
March 25, 2024 (Monday) - Honda Bay Island Hopping (Palawan)
- For our final full day in the Philippines we will do an island hopping tour visiting 3 stunning locations - Starfish Island, Luli Island (a sandbar), and Cowrie Island.
- Lunch will be prepared and served by our local guide.
March 26, 2024 (Tuesday) - Flight to Manila / Departure Day
- Today is an early flight back to the Philippines. Please ensure you have a flight scheduled for later in the day back to your home.
Pricing is per person and includes all taxes and fees!
All payments are non refundable
|Your Own Cabin:
- 2 nights accommodations with breakfast at our group hotel in Manila
- 3 nights accommodations with breakfast at our group hotel in Bohol
- 2 nights accommodations with breakfast at our group hotel in Cebu
- 3 nights accommodations with breakfast at our group hotel in Palawan
- Intramuros City Tour
- Bohol Island Tour With Lunch
- Panglao Island Hopping Tour
- Cenu Countryside Tour
- Whaleshark Swimming
- Kawasan Falls Canyoneering
- Mangrove Paddle Boat
- Underground River
- Honda Bay Island Hopping Tour
- Entry fees for all activities listed under "Inclusions/Activities"
Food And Beverages
- Daily breakfast at our group hotel in Manila (except arrival day)
- Daily breakfast at our group hotel in Bohol
- Daily breakfast at our group hotel in Cebu
- Daily breakfast at our group hotel in Palawan
- Luboc River cruise lunch buffet
- .House of Lechon dinner
- Kawasan Falls lunch
- .Underground River lunch
- Honda Bay Island Hopping lunch
Host And Guides
- Never Travel Solo host during the duration of the trip
- Local guides for all tours listed under "Inclusions/Activities" unless stated otherwise
- Ferry from Bohol ferry port to Cebu ferry port.
- Flight from Manila Airport (MNL) to Bohol Airport
- Flight from Bohol Airport to Puerto Princesa Airport
- Flight from \Puerto Princesa Airport to Manila Airport (MNL)
- Transfer from arrival airport in Manila (MNL) to our group hotel in Manila.
- Transfer from our group hotel in Puerto Princesa to our departure airport in Manila (MNL).
Transportation to/from all activities listed under "Inclusions/Activities" unless stated otherwise
ARE YOU TRAVELING ALONE AND IN NEED OF A ROOMMATE?
One of the exclusive benefits of traveling with SinglesCruise.com is that we will match you with a roommate to make your trip more pleasurable and affordable. Our team aims to match you with a roommate of the same gender and age range and we encourage all single travelers to take advantage of this complimentary service.
When making your online reservation, simply choose “double” when you select your cabin, and then choose “yes” on the next page when we ask if you would like to take advantage of our roommate matching service. Not only does sharing a cabin allow you to meet a new travel companion in our group right away, but it also saves you money on the double occupancy cabin rate. Many of the roommates we pair up end up being great friends.
Please note: Our roommate matching service is subject to availability at the time of your reservation. We will aim to match ages as close as possible. Our roommate matching is strictly for non-smokers—this is for the comfort of all our roommate matches, and it relies on the honor system at booking and common courtesy while onboard. Even if you don’t consider yourself a regular smoker, if you do choose to smoke during the cruise, then you will not have the option of using our roommate matching on any future cruises.