Departing April 13th, 2024 in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Amsterdam Airport (AMS)
- April 13, 2024 (Saturday)
- Our airport meet and greet transfer service allows you to arrive any time during the day. You will either be met by a driver or by a Never Travel Solo representative depending on your arrival time.
- Amsterdam Airport (AMS)
- April 20, 2024 (Saturday)
- Keukenhof Gardens
- Zaanse Schans
April 13, 2024 (Saturday) - Arrival Day / Meet & Greet (Amsterdam)
- You will be met at Amsterdam Airport (AMS) with a transfer to the group hotel. Feel free to explore the city with the included public transportation pass.
- That night we will have a meet and greet at the group hotel.
- Check in time for our hotel is at 3:00 PM. Your room may not be ready until then but you can store your luggage while you explore.
April 14, 2024 (Sunday) - Amsterdam City Tour (Amsterdam)
- With a local guide we'll have a city tour of Amsterdam.
- I will try very hard to get tickets for the group to the Anne Frank House. Please note this is not easy to do but I'll try my hardest.
April 15, 2024 (Monday) - Keukenhof Tulip Festival (Amsterdam)
- Today we visit the Keukenhof Gardens for their annual Tulip Festival, known as the most beautoful spring garden in the world.
April 16, 2024 (Tuesday) - Zaanse Schans / Volendam (Amsterdam)
- We begin the day by exploring Zaanse Schans, famous for its windmills, before continuing on to Volendam on the coast, popular for seafood.
April 17, 2024 (Wednesday) - FREE DAY (Amsterdam)
- Today is a free day to explore on your own or with other group members.
April 18, 2024 (Thursday) - Giethoorn (Amsterdam)
- Today we travel a couple of hours to visit Giethoorn, the "Venice Of The Netherlands". One of the most picturesque village of the Netherlands, it is entirely car-free. We;ll take a boat ride through the canals and have some free time to enjoy walking the paths around the village before journeying back.
April 19, 2024 (Friday) - Rotterdam (Amsterdam)
- Rotterdam features some amazing architecture, notable the Marktal and the Cube Houses. With out guide we'll have a tour of the city.
April 20, 2024 (Saturday) - Departure Day
- Today is our departure day and transportation will be provided from the group hotel to the Amsterdam Airport (AMS).
Pricing is per person and includes all taxes and fees!
|Your Own Cabin:
- Amsterdam Guided City Tour
- Keukenhof Tulip Festival
- Zaanse Schans / Volendam Guided City Tour
- Giethoorn Guided City Tour
- Rotterdam Guided City Tour
- Entry fees for all activities listed under "Inclusions/Activities"
Food And Beverages
- Daily breakfast at our group hotel
- Gratuities for all drivers and guides
Host And Guides
- Never Travel Solo host during the duration of the trip
- Local guides for all tours listed under "Inclusions/Activities" unless stated otherwise
- All taxes, fees, surcharges, and currency fluctuations.
- Metro pass to access public transportation for the week
- Transportation to/from all activities listed under "Inclusions/Activities" unless stated otherwise
- Transfer from arrival airport in Amsterdam (AMS) to our group hotel in Amsterdam
- Transfer from our group hotel in Amsterdam to departure airport in Amsterdam (AMS)
- Starting in January 1, 2024 all US citizens visiting Holland will need to apply for a visa through the ETIAS website. More information can be found here : ETIAS application
- All activities not listed under "Inclusions/Activities"
Food And Beverages
- All food and beverages not listed under "Inclusions/Food And Beverages"
- All items of a personal nature and anything not expressly stated as included
- Airfare to/from our arrival city and departure city
IMPORTANT NOTESANT NOTES
- The accommodations, activities, and other inclusions and/or their order may change and/or be canceled due to circumstances beyond our control and/or for any other reason we deem necessary. In the event this occurs, we will try our best to arrange similar accommodations, activities, and other inclusions.
- Depending on the size of our group, some and/or all of our activities may be part of a larger public tour group.
- Some parts of this trip require extensive walking (5 miles or more over the course of the day as well as uphill/downhill climbing on cobblestone or non-stable pathways).
- Should Holland restrict access to United States citizens from entering the country there will be a complete refund of all monies paid for the trip (less Paypal fees). If the trip is a go and you simply choose not to go, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please note that masks might be required to be worn while touring. We will need to abide by the current recommendations from the German government, the cities that we are touring, and the suppliers we're using.
Please note that entry into Holland might require a full vaccination, negative COVID test, or a combination of both.
ARE YOU TRAVELING ALONE AND IN NEED OF A ROOMMATE?
One of the exclusive benefits of traveling with SinglesCruise.com is that we will match you with a roommate to make your trip more pleasurable and affordable. Our team aims to match you with a roommate of the same gender and age range and we encourage all single travelers to take advantage of this complimentary service.
When making your online reservation, simply choose “double” when you select your cabin, and then choose “yes” on the next page when we ask if you would like to take advantage of our roommate matching service. Not only does sharing a cabin allow you to meet a new travel companion in our group right away, but it also saves you money on the double occupancy cabin rate. Many of the roommates we pair up end up being great friends.
Please note: Our roommate matching service is subject to availability at the time of your reservation. We will aim to match ages as close as possible. Our roommate matching is strictly for non-smokers—this is for the comfort of all our roommate matches, and it relies on the honor system at booking and common courtesy while onboard. Even if you don’t consider yourself a regular smoker, if you do choose to smoke during the cruise, then you will not have the option of using our roommate matching on any future cruises.